November 12, 2014

At the lotus feet of my dear Lord..

SaiRam

   This is my first post in the blog.  Let me start by setting intention for this blog - With Swami's grace and blessings, I hope that this blog helps and inspires anyone and everyone, who are interested in singing Bhajans or devotional songs, to start practising and singing bhajans.  I have absolutely no background in music when I started singing bhajans.  But as they say, with practice, anything is possible.  Hope this blog inspires you to do the same.  Sairam.  And with that, let me offer this at the Lotus feet of our dear beloved Swami.  May Swami guide us through this journey. 
(#SaiBhajans, #Bhajans)

 
"Devotional Singing or Bhajans is the process of singing that originates in the heart, not from the lips or the tongue. It is the expression of the joyous thrill that wells up from the heart when the Glory of God is remembered. It is the spontaneous manifestation of inner ecstasy. No attention is paid to the blame or praise that others may give. It does not seek the admiration or the appreciation of the listeners."
- Sathya Sai Baba  (Satya Sai Speaks, X, 84)

No comments:

Post a Comment